Friday, June 24, 2011

WISH[LIST] UPON A STAR.

There are so many things my heart desires at the moment, definitely not enough to list so I selected a few of my favorites to share with you. Right now, as you can see I'm going through some sort of shoe fetish, but most of you ladies can relate so I don't feel too bad. 


The first two shoes are from Jeffrey Campbell and stole my heart the day I walked into Nordstrom and spotted them from a mile away! The colors are so bright and pigmented and will work great with your summer's color blocking. I recently saw these leopard print doc marten's on Fatshopaholic's blog and fell in LOVE; I have a sickness.. I can't turn down leopard print, it's just too hard haha.


 I've been searching for the longest time for a longline bra that was both cute and affordable. I finally found just that on the Torrid website on sale for $20. Can't wait to pair it with a bright mini skirt and blazer.. EXCITING. Also on the list, I have 2 dresses and a handbag currently on sale at ASOS where you can save up to 50% on their summer sale. 

Forever 21 recently brought back their 5 inch platform floral mary janes a few days ago and just my luck as soon I went to buy, it was sold out.. again -_- . Oh well ,I thought I would share them anyway.. aren't they precious? The orange embroidered sundress is from Dorothy Perkins. It's so sweet and innocent and would look so cute with some white espadrilles wedges.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!
wishlist

No comments: