Friday, June 10, 2011

COVER GIRLS: JULY 2011.


Check out these cover girls for the month of July: 

  • In the newest issue of Essence, Beyonce gives details about her nine month vacation and how it gave her creative inspiration for her new album "4".
  • July 2011 Glamour cover girl Blake Lively let's readers in on why she doesn't tweet, how she gets ready for a big event and how it feels to be the face of Chanel's Mademoiselle handbag.
  • Amber Rose has had much to say recently on her interview with Vibe Magazine, ranting on twitter about how it's invalid. I don't know what's true and false but I do know that I can't wait to speculate! ♥
  • Gracing the Elle Magazine cover wearing a GORG orstrich feather Versace dress, actress Emma Stone shares stories of her career and childhood. When asked about her farmville obsession, Stone states,
I got to level 42, and I wasn’t doing anything else anymore, so I had to stop.

I too suffered from farmville obsession! It's a tough habit to break.. I'm glad I'm not alone haha.
  • The Hills star, Lauren Conrad is featured in the new issue of Lucky Mag speaking about her new line, Paper Crown, life after MTV and how she stays fit.
  • My girl Rhi Rhi (Don't you love how I said that as if we're bff's? We are in my head haha) is on the newest Cosmopolitan cover and inside she tells how she went from being completely against twitter to loving it! 
  • Rockin' a hot backless all white gown, Ebony Magazine cover girl Taraji P. Henson is making a statement. Not only is she on the cover of the magazine's latest issue but is featured in their 50 finest list! Congrats girl!
  • Zoe Kravitz is featured on the cover of July's Asos Magazine and inside give deets on London living, being an it-girl and having celebrity parents.

No comments: