Friday, April 29, 2011

KATE'S ROYAL WEDDING DRESS.. DEF OR DEF NOT?

As you may know, William and Kate ::ahem:: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge tied the night earlier this morning and if your anything like me you were up at 4am with tea in hand to see the whole affair go down! This being my first royal wedding, I didn't really know what to expect but was sure I was going to be amazed. I had seen previous footage of Princess Diana's wedding and watched her televised funeral myself, so to see her son all grown up marrying his very own princess was something I just could not miss. It was so heart-warming to see all the support they had from their community and other countries; the British pride was definitely in the air. 

Kate stepped out in a Grace Kelly inspiredSarah Burton by Alexander McQueen; her tiara was a loan from the Queen. Kate really looked amazing but I must say, I was expecting more glamour.. it was a very simple and timeless piece. Maybe extravagant isn't her style and in that case, that's okay because she was gorgeous and who doesn't want to be fab on their wedding day? let alone a royal one!

Def.. or Def not?

 



No comments: