Monday, April 25, 2011

JUICY FINDS: SWIMSUITS.

Juicy Finds: Swimsuits!
The weather here in New York today was A-Mazing; the trees and flowers have started to bloom and it finally seems like Spring is in the air. Although I spent most of my day indoors, I couldn't help but browse the internet for all the swim suits I could possibly see myself frolicking on the beach in this summer haha. Here are a few of my favorite plus size finds! Enjoy.





Plus size bikini
monifc.com

Plus size bikini
monifc.com

Esther williams swimwear
$90 - modcloth.com

Foil bikini
$68 - torrid.com

Old Navy halter swimwear
$55 - oldnavy.gap.com

Forever21 floral bathing suit
$36 - canada.forever21.com

3 comments:

Camey said...

Love the blog... I am a fan!!!

Another great site is Alwaysforme.com I have purchased a few suits from this site and I love them all.

Kara J. said...

I've checked out the site, and I lovee it as well. Definitely will be bookmarking that website!
Thanks for the love.

MzScorpioLuv said...

You forgot walmart.com for the broke college student. However, I'm sure i will enjoy looking at these fancyful designs.