Wednesday, October 26, 2011

SHOEICIDE: BEYONCE'S "PARTY" VIDEO/DIOR TAHITI ANKLE WRAP PLATFORM PUMPS

source
























I'm guessing most of you have seen the Beyonce video for "Party"? If your answer is yes, then you exactly why I've done a "shoeicide" for the song's video. If your answer is no, don't worry.. I've got you covered!

I can't say that I'm the biggest Beyonce Stan, but I can say that she works hard and it shows. Her third video in less than a month, the "Party" video was an amazing visual with even better shoe choices! I literally couldn't stop myself from staring at her feet every time the camera panned them haha. 

My favorite shoes from the video were undoubtedly, the Dior Tahiti Ankle Wrap Platform Pumps! *Happy Dance* I love the colors and the ability to switch the ribbon for any color makes the possibilities endless. Definitely a summer shoe, but we all have closets don't we? Brights will always be in for summer! If you have $1,550, you can buy these now at Nordstrom ...


Not trying to break the bank?! Jeffrey Campbell ♥ has a similar alternative for only $149. That's more like it! Also available at Nordstrom.

For those of you who didn't see the video!





PS: Rapper/Singer Khia is claiming that Beyonce stole her video idea from her video for "My Neck, My Back". No, no.. I'm serious! The things people do for attention. In the words of  Ms. Nicki Lewinsky, "You out of work.. I know it's tough. But enough is ENOUGH!" haha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome leather pant and skirt in image
leather clothing

Anonymous said...

Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”  
He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com  Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.