Tuesday, October 18, 2011

HOW WILL YOU WEAR YOUR VARSITY JACKET? SEXY, CHIC OR CASUAL



Hi everyone!! Are you loving the varsity jacket as much as I am? I have to admit, when browsing store windows at the end of the summer season and seeing lettermans on display, my first thought instinctively was "How high school" haha. It wasn't because the jacket reminded me of varsity sports, but more so because it reminded me of the 'old' me. The 17 and wear sneakers everyday me. I'm so far from that now. On casual days now, I pull on some leggings with some military boots and throw on a long flowy top. With that said, you can understand my mini freak-out! After getting home and doing some research on this fall trend, I found that it had been included in a lot of runway shows; not only that, but the models weren't wearing sneakers! So with that game changing inspiration I came up with some looks for ways to wear your varsity jacket. How will you wear yours? Sexy, Chic .. or Cas?!
How will you wear your varsity jacket

Untitled #12

Untitled #13


2 comments:

BrittanyAnne said...

I am def. loving the varsity jacket look and thinking about pulling mine out the closet. I enjoyed all 3 looks you put together absolutely FAB!!!! Great post- Brittany
www.midweekescape.com

game areena said...

Your post was amazing. I love it to recommend Leather Store to the users. Where they can crawl Exciting Products Super Star Jackets Platform is providing 100% Geniune Leather Products All products are available in Feasible Prices The best seller SuperStar is offering amazing Leather Jackets to its customers. You can Click Here to get exciting Leather Products Offers