Monday, May 23, 2011

BILLBOARD AWARDS: THE CUTE AND QUESTIONABLE.

As we all know, the billboard awards were on last night and it was actually quite entertaining. From Rihanna's sensual performance of "S&M" to Beyonce's electrifying "Run the World (Girls)" performance and hubby shoutout ♥, there was much to talk about.. or in my case tweet about! (Follow me @TheJuicyJournal) Check out some of my favorite looks from last night.. the cute and the questionable.

CUTE.
Rhi Rhi in Max Azria White Pantsuit
I loved this outfit on Rihanna.. I thought it was so chic and very spring 2011! Paired with those red bottom nude heels, plunging neck line and fiery red hair, she is certainly making a statement *finger snap*
Kelly Rowland in Herve Ledger bandage dress
 Miss Keri rocking a Rachel Roy ensemble with sheer sleeves and a cerulean blue belt
I also loved the bright hues chosen by both Keri and Kelly and love how they balanced out the color with the a neutral shoe! Keri's 70's inspired dress is very reminiscent of Paula Patton's frock from the Jumping the Broom movie premiere. See the Plus Size Remix Version here
 Nicki Minaj wearing a Mark Fast Powder blue blinged-out one piece
Dear Nicki, I heart you and couldn't bring myself to put you with the questionables but between me and you.. hated it! Please don't let this happen again.

Sincerely,
Juicy
Taylor Swift in Elie Saab
When does Taylor Swift not look amazing?! she's gorg

QUESTIONABLE ...

Fergie in Herve Leger

Can't win them all I suppose..
Ke$ha in a Jad Ghanour dress



No comments: