Friday, July 22, 2011

ESSIE NEON POLISH



Hey everyone, sorry about my non-blogging phase... but now I'm back. Did you miss me?! If you think I've been laying on the beach with ray-bans on my face, soaking up the sun.. you are so wrong. It's been a lot less glamorous than that actually. I've been studying for my GRE's which are over now so I feel refreshed and free. I assume however that you all have been enjoying the weather. Even though there's a heat wave in NYC, there are cool breezes waiting to be felt at your nearest beach. Pack up your beach bag, pull out your cutest shades and swimwear and watch the sun reflect off your fingertips with Essie's New Neon Collection!

Although this collection is not a new one, I find it perfect for the hot weather we all can attest to. Nothing looks better against the blaring sun than neon colors.. so take advantage! Essie's collection includes 4 shades: (from left to right) Shorty Pants, Short Shorts, Bermuda Shorts, and Mini Shorts.

No comments: